Are you looking for the best window option for your basement? Our basement hopper window is the perfect solution for any temperature-regulated home! We’ve created the hopper window specifically for finished basements.
Compared to other window types, the hopper provides ease-of-use, with minimal debris from outside window wells or other areas. They also provide a great aesthetic and can add needed light even with minimal space.
What is a basement hopper window?
What makes a hopper window the best solution for your basement? The window is manufactured to open inward from the top, on a horizontal axis. This opening does not interfere with the window well and allows you to easily ventilate the basement. The hopper window can also be made to fit the short height requirement that basements so often require. When the window is closed and locked, you won’t have to worry about any water because of the tight seal.
The basement hopper is easy-to-use, customizable, and is offered at an affordable price point so you don’t have to spend a fortune to keep your basement insulated.
If you’re needing to replace existing windows or add new windows to your finished basement, the hopper window is definitely one to consider. You’ll love the convenience they provide.
Basement Hopper Features
- Multi-chambered 3 1/4 inch vinyl frames
- Fusion-welded sashes and mainframes
- Tilts in for ventilation and cleaning
- Sash can also be removed for full ventilation or pass-through
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel, free-floating concealed pivot arm
- Pull handle lock for security and positive seal
- Extruded aluminum screen rail
- Full fiberglass screen included
- Double insulated glass
- Meets Energy Star requirements with select glass packages
- Warm edge spacer system